Barnum Public Schools, ISD No. 91, advertises all available job opportunities on our web site. We also post all teaching positions on the following web sites:
MASA Jobsite Online In the Job Location field, select Barnum Schools #91
St. Cloud State EdPost Listings In the Search field, enter the keyword Barnum
Click on the appropriate "Application" link below for a job application. Applications are only accepted when there are posted openings.
Certified Staff Application Teachers/Other Licensed Staff
Non-Certified Application Bus Drivers, Paras, Office Staff, Custodians, Cooks
Internal & External Job Opportunities:
Assistant Girls Basketball Coach
Submit non-certified application (above), letter of interest, resume, and three references to:
Dave Duesler, A.D.
Barnum High School
3675 County Road 140
Barnum, MN 55707
Deadline: Oct. 20, 2015
School Psychologist, Full-Time
Beginning with the 2015-2016 School Year. Qualified candidates should submit a Certified Staff Application (above), letter of interest, resume, credentials and three letters of recommendation to:
David Bottem, Superintendent, Barnum Public Schools, 3675 County Road 140, Barnum, MN 55707.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Substitute Bus Drivers Wanted
- Work Sept. thru May with summers off
- Morning, afternoon and evening hours available
- Drive regular bus routes and/or extra-curricular trips
- Get to know the great kids in your community
- Leads to full-time driving positions, if wanted
- Work as many or few hours as you like
- Extra income to supplement retirement or other part-time job
- We will help you get licensed if you don't have your CDL
Contact Bruce Kempf at or 218-389-6976 x1038 for more information.
Substitute Positions: Barnum Public Schools is currently accepting applications for subs in the following positions:
Barnum Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer